Goals!

Whoa, haven’t been updating this like I should! I have been busy, although admittedly not with crafts. Visit by sister…. Rehoboth Beach…. band with my husband…. All of these things have been getting in the way of craftin’. Unacceptable! No TV! No video games! Go to your room and craft, young lady!

As such, I’ve decided to do some goal creation:

GOAL 1: Finish cat-with-hood prototype! 

I started this forever ago. I just need to figure out the hood pattern and amend the body pattern to incorporate the legs into the body, as opposed to creating the legs separately and then sewing them on. Also, I need to make the body rounder, and less square.
 

DEADLINE: This weekend!
_______________________________________

GOAL 2: Make a plushie for PlushTeam’s Breast Cancer Awareness fundraiser. 

 I already have an idea and it’s hilarious. Oh man. And the pattern and plush will actually be pretty simple to make! 

DEADLINE: October 1st 
_______________________________________

GOAL 3: Make a Halloween-themed plushie or two.  

Radishes with batwings? Witchcat? The possibilities are endless! 

DEADLINE: October 15th 
_______________________________________

GOAL 4: Make a few limited edition knitted radishes and scarves.

I bought a knitting loom set. Hopefully it will not end up in FAILURE like all of my other projects involving yarn, hahaha. 

DEADLINE: November 1st 
_______________________________________

After all of that, I think it will be time to consider if I’m doing any sort of plush creation for the Christmas season. Not Otakon volume, perhaps 5 or 10 new plushies to add to the shop, perhaps with a Christmas theme. What do you think?
0 Responses